- Myers-Briggs based personality assessment.
– What type of workplace environment will you enjoy?
– How will your personality respond to supervisors and other co-workers?
– Do you need to be in a leadership role or do you prefer to work behind the scenes?
– Do you prefer specific instruction or do you like to work on your own?
– Are you skills based and/or hands on or do you prefer working with people?
ACT Profile Career Assessment
– Interest Inventory
– Self-reported abilities
– Values Inventory
ASVAB: All Junior students required to take in their fall semester.
– Educational skills based assessment.
Personal Motivation Assessment
– What motivates you to get things done?
– Where do your interests and desires naturally pull you?
– What are your personal priorities?
Connecting your choice of major to the right college, university, or trade school.
View Southern September 23-24, 2018
College Fair October 11, 2018
- Guidance on scholarships, loans, and paying for college in general.
- Help understanding and preparing for the FAFSA.
- Transportation to TN Promise meetings and help throughout the application process.